Thursday, February 26, 2009

Get up and walk

The other day I was out running errands and as I'm driving I happen to glance over and see this mother pushing her child in a stroller. No lie this girl had to be 7 or 8 years old. She was way too big for that stroller. I wanted to pull over and take the big child out the stroller and tell her to walk. What the hell is going on here. This is the only instance where I've seen this and it irritates the hell out of me. Like seeing a 3 year old still drinking out of bottles or still sucking on a pacifier. Its like, damn take the titty out the child mouth and let them grow the hell up. I know each child advance at different stages but damn.

On the flip side, I seen a mother walking down the street with her, had to be, one year hold her hand barely able to keep up. He was not ready to walk such distance as his mother, but still she made him walk. At this point I said pick that damn child up he's obviously tired. She told me to mind my own damn business but she did eventually picked him up after he kept falling.

I'm no perfect parent, believe me. But common sense is key in some situations. Are there some other episodes that comes to mind that are similar to this? Please discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment